Chandler got these pictures taken a couple weeks ago and I just got them back. They are so unbelievably cute, I HAD to share them! Sorry they aren't super clear and that some of them are the wrong direction.....I don't know how to fix that.
Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe how big she is getting. And she is SO GORGEOUS!!! I miss both of you. Do you have a personal e-mail address I can e-mail you at???
I'm a single, working mom of a sweet and adorable baby girl. I spend most of my free time with her, but also enjoy shopping, blogging, and just relaxing with my family.
Chandler Fae
Chandler is a happy baby girl who is full of smiles and loves to give kisses. She is a mommy's girl, but also enjoys being loved on by the WHOLE family!
2 comments:
Holy crap she's cute!
Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe how big she is getting. And she is SO GORGEOUS!!! I miss both of you. Do you have a personal e-mail address I can e-mail you at???
Post a Comment