Monday, February 9, 2009

Learning to Walk is Painful...

For Chandler AND me! She's walking all over the place now, and getting better with every step, although Amy says she staggers like a tiny drunk. She had her first big "owie" yesterday when she fell and hit uncle Ty's knee on the way down. Her 2 little teeth came up and split her upper lip. It was traumatic for both of us! She bled a little and had a fat lip for the rest of the night.

All of this growing up is making me feel so nostalgic and miss when she was tiny. I knew that she was going to grow up, I just didn't know that it would go so fast! She's learning more and more every day and before I know it, she's going to be talking back to me and telling me she hates me like I did to my mom. I guess I just have to take it all in while I can and make the most of every day!

Just a few hours old

Sweet little grin! About 6 weeks old

3 comments:

Clari said...

beautiful baby!

Cara said...

I don't remember her ever being that little...

Jade said...

She has the cutest little face in those pictures. Why can't she stay little forever.

Love,
Jade